As part of MRINetwork™, the global leader in management, technical and executive search and recruitment solutions, MEI has been recognized for its many achievements within the field of recruiting. MEI is in the forefront of MRINetwork's efforts to foster the growth of international business through the power of its network of more than 900 offices in 35 countries.
Since 2000 MEI continues to systematically develop a growing team of professionals strictly dedicated to serving the Powered Equipment Industry where they identify, evaluate, and present top candidates.
MEI—Driving the Powered Equipment Industry
- 2010—MRINetwork recognized MEI's 10 year anniversary, "In recognition of 10 years of dedicated & distinguished service to our clients, candidates, and company."
- 2006 and 2007—MEI was honored as a President's Club office within the MRI Network (Top 25% and rising).
- 2005—MEI Search Consultants, LLC, recognized as top performer in completing international searches in conjunction with MRINetwork
- 2004—MEI was honored as a President's Club office within the MRI Network (Top 25% and rising).
- 2003 and 2004—MEI was recognized as the MRI Office of the Year for facilitating overseas placements through our foreign offices for U.S. based clients. We utilize the global MRI network to serve multinational clients, and act as a single-source staffing solution.
- 2003—Lead partner and investor in MRI-Worldwide China, "Winner of the BEST RECRUITMENT COMPANY, CHINA award, 2003 (sponsored by China Staff Magazine and CCH)." MRI-Worldwide China has gone on to win this award six more times.
- 2002—MEI Search Consultants created the GPS Network, a selection of the best MRIWorldwide offices designed to work seamlessly for our multinational accounts almost anywhere in the world.
- 2002—MEI was a runner-up for top International Referral honors.
- 2001—MEI Search Consultants was awarded "Best of Class" status in our division (over 225 offices) based purely on customer satisfaction ratings.
- 2000 and 2001—MEI Search was honored as the leading U.S.-based International business referral office. This accolade exemplifies the quality and volume of international business achieved with MRI's Worldwide network on behalf of our clients.
- 2000 Bob Meissner earned his CSAM award—Certified Senior Account Manager—from MRI
- 1999—Bob Meissner helped MR Milwaukee North earn the distinction of International Office of the Year for effective partnering with our overseas offices.
- 1998—Bob Meissner was the leading producer at MRI's Milwaukee North office.
Companies—Contact Bob Meissner, President, to discuss your hiring needs.
Candidates—Submit your resume online.